Friday, October 10, 2014

what next….

All my finished things soaking in Eucalan at this minute – I feel so productive! 5 garments in 5 weeks (and that pattern!)! or, 5 lbs of yarn in 5 weeks! I need to keep this momentum! Not that I actually keep track, but the other day, just out of curiosity, I counted the number of ‘good’ cones I have (by good, I mean enough of one colour/dyelot for one garment in yarn I  want to use, in colours I like) and I have enough yarn to keep up this pace for the next 2 years! Wow! Yikes! but now what to do next?
My current list, just off the top of my head, in no particular order…
1. the good wife cardi ( from last spring, blogposts April 2014) there may be a new pattern here…
2. another two-colour ‘Omega’ – the last one turned charcoal and paperbagtan fuzzballs – lesson learned: do not use two colours of soft cotton in same garment…
3. another 1RT Raglan - I’m pretty sure I’m giving this poppy one to my s-i-l who is same size as me…her birthday shortly…
4. lace raglan like the 'comfy' remake, in Bonita mercerized cotton just because…
5. maybe some Christmas presents – I haven’t made Nathan a hoodie since his 8th birthday and he’ll be 11 in February…

No comments: