Thursday, April 3, 2014

whiz kid?

I’ve never been called that, at least that I know of. The online definition:
‘a youthful and exceptionally intelligent, successful, or influential person in a given field.’
huh? who knew? I can take it…too bad it doesn’t mention my naturally curly hair...
Anyway, I just got the latest KnitStyle, #191, June 2014 – cool!

And, here it is, right on page 18:

‘Machine knitting wiz kid Mary Anne Oger brings you her Swish Shrug, knitted in Elisabeth Lavold/KFI’s Hempathy, using her mid-gauge for working with a fine cotton to great effect.’

oh, oh! where’s the tech editor or whoever is supposed to check these things? and I just noticed, the bottom of the pages all say April 2014...gosh it’s hard to get good help! And I want you to know that I spelled Elsebeth correctly....

 

No comments: